Wayra announces its Global demoDay startups
The 17 startups chosen for demoDay come from the accelerator’s Latin American and European programs (Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Chile, Germany, Ireland, México, Spain, Perú, United Kingdom and Venezuela).
Considering that the accelerator has more than 170 startups in 11 different countries, it’s probably fair to say that these startups are the best of Wayra’s best.
Here are the participating startups:
- aaTag: A two-sided network that turns the exchange of personal info into a fast and fun experience.
- AgentPiggy: A financial platform for children that provides them with practices to use their money (save, invest, donate, lend, start their own company, etc.) in a smart way.
- Akdemia: An online service that seeks to improve school management and modernize information and communication of the schools.
- Bevelity: Brings true Real-time 3D scenes to the web letting customer’s audience experience and interact with content in real-time.
- Cognicor: Automated complaint resolution service that minimizes the need for human intervention in resolving complaints for service sector companies.
- Coquétame: Offers a free personal shopper service.
- Invoost: Stock trading game where users compete in tournaments against one another using virtual money for a chance to win real money!
- TedCas: Develops the most advanced natural touchless interfaces for healthcare.
- BragBet: A betting and social networking product.
- ClearKarma: Helps consumers in making responsible food purchase decisions.
- Cleverlize: Helps educators build and sell their next-generation eLearning apps.
- Cloud66: A provider of hosted infrastructure maintenance services.
- kubo.financiero: A marketplace that allows clients to borrow money and make common investments.
- Machina: A menswear clothing brand based on a simple concept: Wearable Technology.
- Papaya: Web platform that will offer services and content throughout the cycle of exploitation of audiovisual content.
- PositiveID: A network for real time identity verification backed by big companies.
- Quolaw: Offers an online legal tool (SaaS) that helps lawyers to handle their work in a secure and efficient way.
For more on Wayra, and Global demoDay, go to: wayra.org/en