Founder Institute to open five additional accelerator programs in Europe
The Founder Institute has cemented its presence in Europe, announcing five new startup accelerators in Zagreb, Helsinki, Istanbul, Rome, and Kyiv.
That nearly doubles the number of programs already offered by the Founder Institute. There are already European chapters in Paris, Brussels, Berlin, and Amsterdam. The Founder Institute is also testing new programs in Barcelona, Lisbon, London, Zurich, and Warsaw.
The Founder Institute is an early-stage startup accelerator and global launch network that helps entrepreneurs build sustainable companies. Participants work part-time for the 4 months of the program. This gives them access to training, feedback and mentorship without requiring them to "quit their day job."
The Founder Institute says their goal is to "Globalize Silicon Valley" by launching 1,000 companies per year in more than 35 cities across the world.
Applications for the Croatia chapter have already closed. However the Founder Institute is still accepting applications for their Rome, Belgium and Helsinki chapters. Here are those deadlines:
- Rome - Friday, October 19th
- Belgium - Sunday, October 28th
- Helsinki - Sunday, November 4th
To kick off the Founder Institute's expansion in Europe, founder Adeo Ressi is touring the continent starting next week. Stops announced so far include:
- Rome, Italy - Wednesday, October 24th
- Zagreb, Croatia - Thursday, October 25th
- Brussels, Belgium - Friday, October 26th (Ressi will also host the Brussels Startup Pitch Bootcamp)
- Helsinki, Finland - Monday, October 29th (Ressi will also host the Helsinki Startup Ideation Bootcamp)
For more information on Founder Institute, go to: fi.co