Countdown to PIE’s Demo Day
It seems like just yesterday we were writing about the Portland Incubator Experiment’s latest class, and now they’re already preparing for Demo Day on October 5th.
PIE, as it’s affectionately known, is the incubator run by Oregon advertising agengy Wieden+Kennedy.
Demo Day will be held at the Gerding Theater in the Armory, starting at 1:30 p.m.
A reception for investors, mentors, and the media will follow the pitches.
Organizers will also be announcing the start date of the next PIE class.
The startups pitching at PIE's Demo Day are:
- AppThwack: A service for testing applications and Web sites on real Android phones and tablets
- KS12: A creative studio that integrates documentary, fiction, artwork and essays
- Lytics.io: An API that makes analytics available and accessible to any developer
- Plexus Engine: An app and data platform that discovers emerging topical information
- Stublisher: A service for sharing photos and videos with friends and other attendees around specific events
Vadio: A tool for curating videos in a live-TV format
Portland’s Women’s Software Academy project
If you’re interested in attending, you can register here: http://demodaypie.eventbrite.